Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Fridge Food = very cool site!

I would like to thank Larissa Floyd for the following information. Have you ever looked through your kitchen and thought to yourself, "Only MacGyver could construct a meal out of the items in my pantry and refrigerator right now!" That's exactly what I just posted on Facebook, and Larissa told me about My Fridge Food. This is taken directly from their "About" page:
This site is for those of us who look into a freshly stocked fridge and end up eating string cheese because we don't know what to do with the rest. :) 
A lot of people seem to have this issue and have been helping others through this site. All of the recipes on MyFridge have been submitted by users just like you!
Basically, you check off items you have in your kitchen, and then you will get recipes using the items you have in stock. Now, maybe it's just me, but I think that is PURE GENIUS. How am I just hearing about this???




0 comments:

Post a Comment