Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 - A New Year, A Better Me!

Hello reader! Thank you for checking out my blog! It is here that I will share with you my adventures as a teacher and hopefully provide you with some of the tidbits of wisdom I have picked up along the way as a teacher, a wife, and a mother. I have held these three titles for a very long time. I don't fancy myself a know-it-all, but you don't do those things for as long as I have and not learn a thing or two along the way!! Hopefully some of you can learn from my mistakes, and hopefully I can also learn from those of you who bless me with your visit. I have also recently begun (yet another) weight loss journey. Another year, another diet. But this time I am DETERMINED to get down to the size I am meant to be and STAY THERE! My health depends on it. My family and students need me. Not to boast, but I am pretty darn important to some people!

So....whether you are just starting out as a teacher or a mother or have just begun your weight loss journey...or all of the above....we can support each other. I am pretty new to the blogosphere, so I still have much to learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment