Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Sunday, February 12, 2012

World's Easiest Token System

World's Easiest Token System

I believe I will be setting this system up in my classroom to reward good behavior! It will take the place of assigning regular jobs on a weekly basis or having to keep up reward charts, hole punch cards, "cashing in" tickets or other collectibles to the "class store", etc. Have you seen this?? You basically put chips with numbers on them. When you want to reward someone, they put a chip (token) with their number on it in a bag. You draw from the bag to choose someone for a job, treat, etc. The more chips they get to put in the bag, the more times they are drawn.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have used this similar method in my classroom. It's easy to keep up with. I found your adorable blog from TBA. I am a new follower.

Have a great weekend!
Krista
stellar-students

Post a Comment